Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General standards per job file?
My impression, and I could easily be wrong, is that the general standards config, is limited to a few configurations that are applied to all job files. You can not set a general standards config that is encapsulated in a specific job file and always applied to that job only.  This may not be a limitation on the scale of my first impression, but it would be nice to have that embedded, and not changing, when opening and editing specific jobs. Can someone summarize the overall impact of general standards on all job files?  Yes I'm a newbie, but in test editing several job files, I noticed things changing based on action of other jobs. Diligence required...
(01-04-2022, 09:39 PM)JSC Wrote: My impression, and I could easily be wrong, is that the general standards config, is limited to a few configurations that are applied to all job files. You can not set a general standards config that is encapsulated in a specific job file and always applied to that job only.  This may not be a limitation on the scale of my first impression, but it would be nice to have that embedded, and not changing, when opening and editing specific jobs. Can someone summarize the overall impact of general standards on all job files?  Yes I'm a newbie, but in test editing several job files, I noticed things changing based on action of other jobs. Diligence required...
hey all, i just joined and have been buried in it!  love it so far, but having the same problem.  i swictcing between a frameless job and a framed and after saving the settings under the job name, they seem to disapear and i cant pull them back up....any help appreciated!  thanks!

thx
joe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)