Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door standards
Hello all.  I was hoping someone could help me or has run into this problem.  When I adjust the door standards and set the Stile and Rail length cutter depth to .45 and my tenon length to 0 the rails on the upper cabinet doors are perfect but the lower cabinet doors are an inch longer than they need to be.  If I bring the S&R cutter depth lower, the upper doors start to change and the lowers adjust themselves.  I'm pulling my hair out.  Help!!!!    Huh
The Stile and Rail length cutter depth is a setting that is saved along with each cabinet. When changing it in the Door standards be sure to hit the 'save and apply to current job' button.
(09-08-2024, 10:11 PM)admin Wrote: The Stile and Rail length cutter depth is a setting that is saved along with each cabinet. When changing it in the Door standards be sure to hit the 'save and apply to current job' button.

That's not the issue with the settings.  I am hitting save and apply to current job.  With the current settings as I have them the upper door rails are fine and the base door rails are off by 1/2 and inch.  If I then go in and adjust the cutter depth I can get the lowers to be correct and then the uppers are off.
Ok, I finally figured out what the problem was.  We are eliminating the middle stile on a 24" two door cabinet so we can have two slide out trays in the cabinet.  The program still recognizes the 1/2" overlay when I reduced the size of the middle stile to 1/8 of an inch.  Is there a way to eliminate the middle stile all together on there?  If I set it to zero it wants me to put in a size.  Do I just have to reduce the measurement by one half?