Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabinet Color
Wink 
Good evening all.  I'm hoping someone can help.  When I go to select white for the color and go back to the program, when I open 3D the cabinets do not change color at all.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Phil
Where are you setting the color? There are 3 places.

From the File menu you can select 'drawing colors'. This will set the color for the elevations and floor plan.

From the File menu you can select '3d images'. This will set the color for the 3d. You must press the 'apply to current job' button.

From a cabinet's editing window you can press the 'color' button. There you can set the color for that specific cabinet in the drawings and 3d.
(04-28-2024, 01:01 AM)admin Wrote: Where are you setting the color? There are 3 places.

From the File menu you can select 'drawing colors'. This will set the color for the elevations and floor plan.

From the File menu you can select '3d images'. This will set the color for the 3d. You must press the 'apply to current job' button.

From a cabinet's editing window you can press the 'color' button. There you can set the color for that specific cabinet in the drawings and 3d.

I was using the 3rd option and it wasn't working.  I will try the other two and see what happens.