Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farm sink base cabinet
When adding aa sink to my drawing I select sink from the drop down menu. Then I select "farm sink" in the cabinet editor window but I don't see it in the elevation. I did also remove the drawer fronts from this cabinet, in the editor. I've tried adjusting the distance of the sink off the wall. I'm now wondering if it's going to look how I thought. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Derek
(02-02-2019, 03:36 AM)sodercon Wrote: When adding aa sink to my drawing I select sink from the drop down menu. Then I select "farm sink" in the cabinet editor window but I don't see it in the elevation. I did also remove the drawer fronts from this cabinet, in the editor. I've tried adjusting the distance of the sink off the wall. I'm now wondering if it's going to look how I thought. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Derek

I thought that there used to be a ready-made farm sink in the program. Maybe you should check with Rob @cabinetplanner. You can shorten the sink base (without a false front) and adjust the dimensions of the sink so that it looks realistic. You may have to shorten the front-to-back dimension of the sink so that the faucet will appear in the correct location.